7 REASONS WHY DO PEOPLE HAVE TO FIGHT AGAINST THE TEENAGE WORLDVIEW
① IF YOU DECIDE TO CONNECT YOUR DESTINY WITH A PERSON WITH A TEENAGE WORLDVIEW, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CREATE A STRONG FAMILY AND MOST LIKELY WILL DIVORCE!
② IF YOUR CHILD GROWS UP SURROUNDED BY NOT QUITE ADULT PEOPLE, THEN HE WILL NOT GROW UP IN HIS WORLDVIEW, AND IN HIS ADULT LIFE HE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO FOCUS ON SELF-REALIZATION TO REVEAL HIS NATURAL POTENTIAL!
AS A RESULT, YOUR CHILD WILL LIVE A LIFE OF A SELF-DOUBT, PROBABLY IN POVERTY AND DESPAIR DUE TO PROBLEMS CREATED BY HIMSELF FOR HIMSELF, AND THEREFORE BY HIS LOVED ONES!
③ IF YOU FIND SIGNS OF A TEENAGE WORLDVIEW IN YOUR RELATIVES, YOU WILL LOSE CONFIDENCE IN THEM!
④ IF YOUR FRIENDS HAVE A TEENAGE WORLDVIEW, THEY ARE UNRELIABLE AND ARE VERY LIKELY TO LET YOU DOWN!
⑤ IF YOUR EMPLOYER OR MANAGER IS AN OVER-AGE «TEENAGE», THEN YOU ARE VERY UNLUCKY IN LIFE!
⑥ ALL CRIMES IN THE WORLD ARE COMMITTED BY ADULTS WITH A TEENAGE PSYCHE, WHERE THE AVERAGE «WORLDVIEW» AGE OF A PERSON IS 14-16 YEARS!
⑦ OVER-AGED «CHILDREN» ARE NOT ABLE TO AGREE WITH EACH OTHER, AND IF SUCH PEOPLE ARE IN POWER STRUCTURES, FOR EXAMPLE, AMONG OFFICIALS - WAIT FOR A BIG TROUBLE FOR SOCIETY AS A WHOLE!
| HOW TO FIGHT WITH THE TEENAGE WORLDVIEW IN
In order to fight the «teenage» worldview in the system of color blocksigns «Сonflict-free thinking™» integrated in this resource there is the most important — the «green» blocksign*. In the process of everyday communication, the environment of caring people - parents or friends to whom there is trust, pointing to the behavior inherent in adolescence, and sending green blocksigns, where about 40 signs of teenage worldview are defined, thereby automatically form the individual's thinking of a truly adult person who can censor their behavior. Through the recognition of the signs of "adolescence", an individual grows up in his worldview, the processes of self-criticism are launched, forming responsibility and adequacy, contributing to purposefulness. Obviously, in economic terms, a purposeful person will achieve much greater success in life than an over-aged «child»!
«INSULTING A PERSON'S PERSONALITY»
«EXTREME INSULTS AND HUMAN SECURITY MONITORING»
«INSULTS OF FEMALE DIGNITY»
«INSULTS OF MALE DIGNITY»
discover more ..
| SIGNS OF A TEENAGE WORLDVIEW
A group of signs of a «teenage» worldview corresponding to a green blocksign:
- fanaticism and any of its manifestations: ideological, political, national, religious, sports, etc., except for a balanced desire to be a professional (in his craft, a person to achieve a high competitive level must be a little «fanatic» of his business, but not literally!);
- excessive sense of self-importance; person constantly brags; a person is measured by the size of something with someone; a person seeks to look «cool» in the eyes of others; a person seeks to seem something that is not, for example, a professional, misleading others;
- a person is not able to admit their own mistakes — the main thing for a person only at any cost to «save face» or «not to fall face in the mud»;
- a person is absolutely immune to alternative points of view; a person does not listen, and if he listens, he does not hear or hears only what he wants to hear, just as he sees only what he wants to see;
- a person has an 100% conviction in his own rightness and obsession with his own position; a person on many issues, not owning the topic of discussion, does not even suspect that he does not understand; in the course of a conversation, truly adults in the worldview discuss, and adults with a child's psyche insult each other and quarrel;
- a person gives an evaluative opinion / judgment based on conjectures, not real facts and / or knowledge; a person draws conclusions in value judgments, subjecting everything to doubts on the based on unverified information from one unreliable source, in contrast to a person with an adult worldview, who draws conclusions in value judgments, subjecting everything to analysis, based on verified information from reliable 4-5 sources informationreferring to real experts — specialists in a particular field;
- a person does not realize that he is insulting others;
- a person uses insults and ridicule, as a way of his own exaltation by humiliating others;
- a person does not have real friends because of the loss or lack of trust due to unreliability due to the presence of a child's psyche in an adult (a person avoids taking on the obligation of complicity in other people's lives, for example, in solving friends' problems, both insignificant and serious!);
- a person does not care about the fate of relatives, friends, acquaintances; he is indifferent to them; he is not interested in what they do, how they live — a person just doesn't care about them;
- a person is not a team player; in the worldview there is absolutely no commitment to the team, working as a team, after receiving momentary benefits here and now as a result of the work of the whole team, forgetting about obligations to other members of the team, easily leaves it; a person does not realize that life is always a team game!;
- a person does not attach any importance to his own self-organization, self-development, purposefulness; a person does not form an individual from himself; a person does not overcome himself and does not force himself to study, go in for sports, work, etc.; a person does not to strive to become a professional in something, in any field;
- a person does not strive for independence; a person avoids making responsible decisions; a person does not strive to be a leader in his own life, and not a follower; a person constantly needs support; a person demonstrates helplessness and self-doubt;
- a person is not able to prioritize in life;
- a person focuses on the small and insignificant things in his life, which he attaches great importance to, as a result, inflates a big problem out of trifles, and does not attach any importance to really serious things in life at all;
- a person does not plan his life for more than 7 days; does not seek career growth due to not wanting to take responsibility for decision making; a person wants not to burden themselves with obligations so that life was easier and easier;
- a person is not able to focus on self-realization in order to reveal his own potential in life;
- a person does not choose his future profession, others decide for him, first parents, then heads; a person doesn't know what to do in life and in his free time, he doesn't care what to do;
- a person does not seek to be a professional in anything (the pursuit of professionalism is the pursuit of «maturity» in the worldview);
- a person does not gain life experience, from year to year he has all the same knowledge at the same level and is not added;
- a person runs away from problems, instead of searching for ways to solve them by means of willful overcoming of oneself over oneself;
- a person constantly complains about discomfort, life, neighbors, the boss, the president, the state, the «system», everyone owes him, everyone around is to blame, and he is not, at the same time a person tries to remove responsibility from himself even for his personal fate as much as possible;
- a person does not have any patience, not to mention long-term patience; the main thing for a person here and now is to solve his own minor problem;
- mood variability depending, for example, on “bad” weather or hunger (a person is not able to control himself!);
- a person is not able to focus on the «concrete things» (on a specific thought; specific issue; specific task, essence of the problem); a person himself does not know what he wants, to the question «What do you want?» the person does not know the answer, is silent, this question of the person in a dead end; a person does not try to understand the essence of the problem, in the priority, the person sees the «form», but not the «content»; lives by the principle «I already know everything!» (An «adult» learns all his life, and «child» already knows everything!);
- a person strives for anonymity on the Internet, so as not to be responsible for their words and actions;
- a person uses profanity always, everywhere and inappropriate, uses profanity in front of women, children and strangers;
- a person uploads on the network and sends unreliable friends photos and video materials that are a discrediting nature and damage his/her own reputation (for example, being photographed naked!);
- a person has a random circle of acquaintances, occupations, at the heart of building relationships as lucky, that is, «Russian roulette»;
- a person does not realize such a thing as the neglect of the personality of another person (At the heart of most conflicts is the attitude towards people as to something insignificant. The supreme form of neglecting a person’s personality is his murder!);
- extreme states: a person is an egoist and / or an egocentric (The child’s psyche is focused on solving exclusively their own problems and on obtaining exclusively their own benefits, in contrast to the psyche of the parental worldview of a truly adult person, which is aimed at solving the problems of children and the self-sacrificing return of benefits to children.);
- extreme states: a person is or pessimist or optimist; a person does not seek to be balanced in their judgments, thereby misleading others;
- a person does not realize that there are things that a person cannot influence: beauty of women, passing youth, bad weather, etc.;
- a person does not realize that mistakes in the past are the capital of knowledge in the future, following the principle that everything that can be corrected is not a mistake!;
- extreme states: a person has an overstated self-esteem or an underestimated self-esteem;
- extreme states: excessive overeating leading to obesity; excessive malnutrition leading to anorexia;
- a person fights on the street; a person is the instigator of domestic violence (uses beatings as a way to exalt himself by humiliating a person!);
- a person characterized by submissive thoughtless diligence and mindless implementation («Go hit him!» — The man went and hit him!);
- a person smokes cigarettes (people are truly adults do not smoke!); alcohol without any reason, without company alone, without restrictions and control, intoxicated is not able to control itself, is aggressive (an adult with a child’s psyche is more prone to be scared by the outside world, as a result, the response is aggression!); a person uses narcotic substances of any effect;
- in order to compensate for the lack of masculinity insecure man living in urban conditions seeks to acquire pneumatic, gas, traumatic, and hunting weapons without a subsequent purpose to go hunting, including for shooting jars;
- a person is not able to think ahead in order to prevent accidents; does not manage security risks; does not think about death and does not realize that each of us is temporarily in this world;
- a person litters on the street; throws garbage past a dumpster; throws papers out of the car window; after picnics leaves plastic, glass bottles, unquenched bonfires that lead to large-scale forest fires; a person spits on the street;
- a person makes a tattoo for himself, which he will regret in the future;
- a person does not realize that, unlike the spiritual, the material world is a solution to the security issues of the physical body, that is, a solution to the issues of personal security, the security of his family, kind, tribe, ethnic group, state, humanity in General, namely, the issues of the organization of a roof over head, production of food, water, heat, transport, information, communication, education, medicine and entertainment*;
- a person does not perceive earnings as a reward for creative work and contribution to solving issues of General security (roof over your head, food, water, heat, information, transport, education, medicine, entertainment);
- a person spends money solely on himself, in the eyes of others it looks like greed and stinginess, sees in the shopping «entertainment and toys», rather than professional tools for solving everyday needs (senseless wastefulness, not economic rationality);
- a person strives here and now to get momentary benefits, as a rule, to solve his own problem at the expense of another person;
- a person does not care where the products on the shelves in stores come from; a person does not care that behind each product is the fate of a person who was not afraid to assume the risks and obligations of organizing the production of a particular product or service; who was not afraid to spend his own money on solving other people's safety issues (roof over his head, food, water, heat, transport, information, education, medicine, entertainment); who was not afraid to spend his strength, knowledge, time, health, patience, and in case of failure, unprofitability (will not cover production costs) and bankruptcy, he and his family will lose everything and probably will still owe the Banks;
- a man with a «teenage» worldview does not perceive a woman as a person, perceives her as a «toy», played with and abandoned (one of the causes of divorce and domestic conflicts!);
- a person aspires to criminal actions, from minor offenses to the organization of criminal groups, corruption and fraudulent schemes; a person seeks here and now to get "easy" money in order to buy for himself a "sweet life" and to prove to others his illusory social significance;
- a person is not able to understand that
people do not chooseat birth:
- their skin color;
- their nationality;
- their sex;
- their physiology;
- their parents;
- their birthplace;
- their social status
- their mental abilities;
- their talent or lack of it;
REPROACH, BLAME, AND EVEN MORE SO TO HUMILIATE A PERSON BECAUSE OF THIS YOU CAN NOT!
NOTE «Entertainment» here is a psychological relief and refers to the solution of issues of human health safety.
* There are always three factors at the heart of a person's decision making:
1. personal safety issues;
2.«save face» (this factor reveals in a person signs of a teenage worldview!);
3. in the power of forced decisions, depending on the first and second factors**.
** The power of action gives rise to the power of reaction! A person can provoke undesirable actions against himself by plunging an opponent into the power of forced decisions. If a person solves the issues of personal security, the safety of his family, kind, tribe, state at the expense of the safety issues of the family of another person, his tribe, kind, state, then in this case the opposite party is at the mercy of forced decisions and is forced to exert pressure in response, for example, by using force!
ATTENTION! «TEENAGE WORLDVIEW» — THE TRUE CAUSES OF RACISM, FACISM, ANTI-SEMITISM, CHAUVINISM, AMERICANOPHOBIA, RUSSOPHOBIA, XENOPHOBIA, ETC.!
| FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO CREATE
? Do you want to surround yourself with truly adult people?
A STRONG FAMILY AND NOT ONLY!
«RussiansPremium.com» offers you a safe tool for communication and Dating people who really want to become truly adults in their worldview, where people, developing conflict-free thinking, are learning to communicate without insults and fighting against the teenage worldview in themselves, in their loved ones and in those around them, including with the goal of creating a strong family and lasting relationship!